Kathryn Kestner, Ph.D.
Dr. Kestner joined the faculty at WVU in the fall of 2015 as a Visiting Assistant Professor, and has recently been hired as an Assistant Professor, effective July 1, 2018.”
Kestner received her Ph.D. in psychology in 2015 from the behavior
analysis program at Western Michigan University. Her doctoral mentor was Dr. Stephanie Peterson. Dr.
Kestner joined the faculty at WVU in fall of 2015.
research interests include the assessment and treatment of challenging behavior
and the establishment of desirable alternative responses. She is
interested in translational research, including human-operant and animal models
of resurgence, and applications of concurrent schedules and choice to
- Psychology 302 – Behavior Principles
- Psychology 379 – Community Psychology
- Psychology 474/533 – Applied Behavior Analysis
- Psychology 424 — Learning and Behavior Theory
- Psychology 790 – Teaching Practicum