Request Additional Information
If you have further questions after reviewing the materials on this web-site about being an Undergraduate Psychology Major in the Department of Psychology at West Virginia University, you may contact the following individuals for further assistance:
- General information about becoming a major, progress towards the degree, academic advising for psychology majors, arranging a visit to the Department of Psychology, and related issues: Psychology Student Records Office, Room 1120 Life Sciences Building, or Vee Lewis or Darcey Powell.
- Specific questions about participation in the Psychology Field Experience Program (PSYCH 491): Katherine Karraker, PhD.
- Specific questions about enrolling in and completing the required Capstone Experience: Amy Fiske, PhD
- Specific questions about the Psychology Club and Psi Chi (the National Psychology Honorary Society), such as membership, activities, and meetings: Daniel McNeil, PhD.
- Other information about the Undergraduate Psychology Major at West Virginia University, including transfer of courses from other institutions, the Psychology Honors Program, advising issues (after speaking with your assigned advisor-if you have one), general information about the Department of Psychology and careers in psychology, arranging a visit to the Department of Psychology, etc.: Amy Fiske, PhD, Director of Undergraduate Training.
- If you are already a psychology major, your assigned faculty advisor is a good source of information, and can help provide suggestions about courses and career directions.
1124 Life Sciences Building – Phone: (304) 293-2001 – Fax: (304) 293-6606